The following post was originally issued to TLS members on February 9, 2018.
- Markets nearing BUY territory: Value Line Geometric Composite, S&P 500, SPY, Dow Jones Industrial Average, DIA, Russell 2000, IWM, S&P 400 Mid-Cap, MDY, SPHB, Basic Materials, Financials, BTK Biotech, EAFE, MSCI Emerging Markets, Switzerland, Finland, UK FTSE-100, Japan, Australia, South Africa, South Korea, Dubai, Bitcoin
- Markets nearing SELL territory:
- Market Outlook: Intermediate-Term: Bullish & Short-Term: Bullish (*Change*)
- Themes Of The Day:
- JANUARY = Topping Month?
- ROADMAP=>Testing, Testing
- 200-DAY Magnet?
- Chart Of The Day (0:00): January Is The ‘Toppiest’ Month
- Indices (1:35): Value Line Geometric, S&P 500, DJIA, NDX, Russell 2000, S&P 400 Mid-Cap, NYSE, S&P Small-Cap Pure Value, HYG, SPHB, SPLV
- Sectors (10:09): DJ Transports, BTK Biotech, XBI, XLK, DJ Basic Materials, DJ Financials, XOI Oil & Gas, XLE
- International (13:26): Global Dow, MSCI EAFE, DJ STOXX Europe 50, Germany, France, UK FTSE, Switzerland, Finland, Australia, Japan, China Shanghai Composite, MSCI Emerging Markets
- Bonds (19:15): 10-Year Yield, 30-Year Yield
- Currencies (20:18): U.S. Dollar Index, FXE, Bitcoin
- Commodities (22:12): CRB, GLD
Disclaimer: JLFMI’s actual investment decisions are based on our proprietary models. The conclusions based on the study in this letter may or may not be consistent with JLFMI’s actual investment posture at any given time. Additionally, the commentary provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as a recommendation to invest in any specific securities or according to any specific methodologies. Proper due diligence should be performed before investing in any investment vehicle. There is a risk of loss involved in all investments.