Tactical Update: February 24, 2023 (PREMIUM-UNLOCKED)
The following post was initially issued to TLS members on February 24, 2023:
The February flop continues — and we are firing a few more bullets in areas testing support:
- We covered (sold) the rest of our position in the inverse Amazon fund, AMZD, near ~30.22 (bought it @25.72 on Feb 2)
- We added back to our position in the long 10-year bond fund, TYD, near ~28.72 (after selling it last @33.15 on Feb 1…about ~6% exposure there now, with leverage)
- *UPDATE: We added back to our position in the S&P 500 fund, SPXL, near ~65.99 (after selling it @ 78.04 on Feb 2…about ~7.5% exposure now, with leverage)
- *UPDATE: We added to our position in the junior silver miners fund, SILJ, near ~9.38 (about ~3% exposure now)*
- *UPDATE: We added back a position in the ethereum fund, ETHE, near ~7.09 (about ~.2% exposure)
That’s all for now. Check back on this post throughout the day for further portfolio moves. And as always, stay tuned to our DSS posts for further developments — they provide the most current updates to our investment portfolio and outlook.
Disclaimer: JLFMI’s actual investment decisions are based on our proprietary models. Commentary provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as a recommendation to invest in any specific securities or according to any specific methodologies. Proper due diligence should be performed before investing in any investment vehicle. There is a risk of loss involved in all investments.